Flintco was founded in Tulsa, Oklahoma by a Native American family in 1908 and continued under that ownership for more than 100 years. It's this same culture and mindset that continues to drive the company today. Flintco is recognized for our commitment to safety and quality, using Lean construction principles as a guide to continuous improvement. We provide construction management services to clients in multiple markets, including healthcare, education, hospitality, sports, commercial, interiors and industrial.
With $1.2 billion in annual revenues, Flintco is one of the nation’s leading commercial contractors. Flintco employs nearly 600 people and is an industry leader in the Construction Management at Risk (CMAR) delivery method, successfully delivering over $11.5 billion in CMAR projects nationwide. It is this foundation and accumulated project knowledge that our team brings to the constructability effort. We couple this knowledge with a library of relevant lessons-learned, detailed constructability checklists and superior relationships with subcontracted trades.
The MAPS 3 convention center, a $168.2 million construction contract, was awarded to Flintco. Flintco employees broke ground on the convention center in June of 2018.
The company is registered or licensed in 35 states, and offers a full range of construction services, including: preconstruction services, construction management, design-build, general contracting, and project and program management. Our self-perform capabilities include concrete, steel erection, excavation, underground infrastructure, and piping. We maintain eight full-service offices, located in: Albuquerque, New Mexico.; Austin, Texas.; Denver, Houston, Memphis, Tennessee; Springdale, Arkansas; and Tulsa.
Alberici Corporation, a diversified construction company, acquired Flintco in 2013. This acquisition set the stage for tremendous growth opportunities for both parties. Both companies retain no debt, healthy balance sheets and have exceptional bonding capacity.
- Largest buyer of construction services in the state of Oklahoma
- We support the communities in which we work and live – in 2018, Flintco’s OKC office raised more than $7,000 for the OKC St. Jude Walk/Run for Childhood Cancer, and as a company, employees raised $500,000 for the St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
- Flintco’s behavioral-based safety program, Flintco 4 LIFE (Live Incident Free Everyday), is unrivaled in the state, achieving Diamond level for 2019 by the Associated Builders and Contractors Safety and Training Evaluation Process (ABC STEP), which is the highest level a company can achieve from the safety benchmarking system. Flintco has achieved one million manhours without an OSHA recordable incident and six million manhours (four consecutive years) without a Lost Time Injury.
- Every year since 2012, Flintco employees join a group of retired Navy SEALS, Acumen Performance Group (APG), for 2 ½ days of rigorous physical and mental exercise, enhancing the ability to work as a team. We conceived and wrote our Ethos during the first annual team building retreat. The final document was a testament to the intention and the clarity of message, which continues to resonate today. The five guiding principles of our Ethos are: Safety, Integrity, Quality, Accountability and Honesty.
- Flintco’s second location, the Oklahoma City office opened in 1984 and has worked on multiple hallmark projects, including the Devon Tower, University of Oklahoma’s Gaylord Family Memorial Stadium, Oklahoma State University’s Boone Pickens Stadium, Chesapeake Arena – home of the Oklahoma City Thunder – and is currently constructing the MAPS 3 Convention Center in downtown OKC.