The story of Arvest is one of commitment started by our founders, who had an intense dedication to focusing on the customer above all else. This philosophy has remained the same during our growth from a small bank to a network of community banks able to provide a complete range of financial services.
Staying true to these principles has been the common thread throughout our history. We will always be active and involved members of the communities we serve. And we will work to put the needs of our customers first as we continue to fulfill our mission, which is, “People helping people find financial solutions for life.”
- Founded in 1961 with The Bank of Bentonville – Bentonville, AR
- Currently have approximately 1800 associates in Oklahoma, 6300 total (making up Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri and Kansas)
- Serving more than 135 communities across Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas and Missouri
- Mission is People helping people find financial solutions for life and we live this statement every day
- Enriching our communities through Arvest Foundation, supporting local organizations focused on improving the quality of life in the communities we serve