Like the Halloween candy that’s in your home, the October stories on VelocityOKC.com are still around as well. We know you might have been too busy visiting pumpkin patches, eating locally-made candy and drinking pumpkin spice lattes to stay on top of all the exciting development in October.
Luckily, VeloCity has everything you need to stay informed so you can have lively topics for those upcoming awkward family dinners.
Want to learn more about the MAPS4 initiative? We’ve got that here. Missed out on best-selling author David Epstein’s keynote at the recent Elevate professional development event? No worries, just click here.
The top five most-read stories on the site were:
- West OKC growth fuels Westgate Park development
- Big changes underway at OKC’s airport
- Oklahoma City is ranked North America’s No. 1 easiest city to conduct business in
- Heartland looking forward to new downtown headquarters
- Kings of Leon concert highlights Scissortail Park opening weekend
Whatever is happening around our town, you can count on VeloCity to be there!