Each year we like to take a look back at some of our favorite posts of the past year. 2018 was a big year for our city as the streetcar opened and ground was broken on major projects like ScissorTail Park and the new convention center.
- Meet the Mayor- For the first time in nearly 15 years Oklahoma City has a new mayor.
- Our bio story- Most people don’t think of OKC as a biotech hub but it is big business for our metro.
- VeloCity- This year we launched VeloCityOKC.com, a new website aimed to help keep our citizen’s informed on the community.
- OKC in 2020- Sometimes Oklahoma City is changing so much it is hard to even imagine what the next decade will look like. With the new OKC in 2020 video you don’t have to imagine it anymore.
- Bottoms up- Craft brewing has exploded in the metro thanks to recent changes to the State’s liquor laws.
- Sweet tooth- Some might argue finding the best sweets is the most important thing when you move to a new city.