You would think December might be a slow month for music but not in the 4-0-5. While there is something for everyone, it is an especially good month for those who are fans of Americana music. As always be sure to hit us up on Twitter, Facebook or the comments below to tell us your favorite show of December.
- Lindsey Stirling- Dec. 1 at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. The acclaimed electronic violinist will kick off December by getting OKC in the holiday spirit.
- Kurt Vile- Dec. 5 at the Jones Assembly. The songwriter has gotten rave reviews for his recent album with Courtney Barnett.
- The Trans-Siberian Orchestra- Dec. 5 at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. One of the few holiday shows where it is loud enough you might need ear plugs.
- Colter Wall- Dec. 8 at the Tower Theatre. This Canadian country singer has been making waves with his traditional sound.
- Warren G- Dec. 10 at the Tower Theatre. Mount up for the west coast legend.
- JD McPherson- Dec. 14 at the Tower Theatre. This Oklahoma native recently released an acclaimed holiday album.
- Tyler Childers- Dec. 15 at the Tower Theatre. Many have hailed Childers as an up-and-comer to watch in the alt-country scene.
- Robert Earl Keen’s Cosmic Cowboy Christmas- Dec. 18 at the Jones Assembly. Keen kicks off his annual Christmas tour right here in OKC.