July is a big month for live music in OKC, especially if you like rock. Here is a quick preview of some the concerts going down in July. Of course we didn’t list everything. Let us know in the comments or hit us up on Twitter or Facebook with what shows you are excited for this month.
- The Pixies- July 1 at the Jones Assembly: Beware because tickets for this highly anticipated show are already getting hard to find.
- Kesha- July 2 at the Zoo Amphitheatre: The popstar has sold nearly 70 million records worldwide.
- The Smashing Pumpkins- July 14 at the Chesapeake Energy Arena: The 90s favorite is making a stop in OKC on their first tour with their original lineup since 2000.
- Seether- July 18 at the Diamond Ballroom: The South African rockers are zeroing in on 20 years since their formation.
- Ray Wylie Hubbard- July 26 at the Tower Theatre: This Oklahoma-born singer songwriter is a legend of the Americana scene.
- Daryl Hall & John Oates + Train- July 22 at the Chesapeake Energy Arena: Did you know Hall & Oates are the No. 1 selling duo in music history?