From a massive show with one of country music’s biggest stars at the Chesapeake Energy Arena to more intimate performances with local favorites at the Blue Door, March is a great month for live music in Oklahoma City. Below are some highlights but be sure to click on the venue links for more great shows.
- Dropkick Murphys- March 2 at the Diamond Ballroom; The Dropkick Murphys are a long-time cult-favorite band out of Boston who are known for their raucous live shows.
- Bob Schneider- March 8 at The Blue Door; The Blue Door listening room is the perfect place to catch Austin-legend Bob Schneider, known for his wit and lyrics.
- Miranda Lambert- March 9 at the Chesapeake Energy Arena; Grammy Award-winning artist (and one-time Oklahoma resident) Miranda Lambert will bring her Livin’ Like Hippies Tour to OKC. Up-and-comer John Pardi will be the opening act.
- Shooter Jennings- March 8 at the Tower Theatre; The son of country legends Waylon Jennings and Jessi Coulter has blazed his own trail combing classic country, southern rock and punk.
- Whiskey Myers- March 10 at the Criterion; If southern rock is your type of music, Whiskey Myers are a can’t miss concert anytime they are in town.
- Ty Dolla $ign- March 30 at the Tower Theatre; Ty Dolla $ign will be bringing his unique style of hip hop to the Tower Theater later this month.