Maybe it is just us but something about driving around in the car on a crisp December night to look at Christmas lights instantly makes us feel like a kid again. If the sight of Christmas lights instantly takes you from Scrooge to Buddy the Elf, then we’ve got some good news for you: Oklahoma City does Christmas lights right.
We compiled a list of some can’t miss stops on your 2017 Christmas light tour.
- Devon Energy Center’s giant-sized ornaments have again taken their places on the lawn and outside the Colcord, as well as in the rotunda. Bonus points if you take a picture in front of them for your Christmas card.
- Bricktown Canal Lights plus free water taxi rides equal the best of ways to make nighttime the brighttime.
- The Bricktown Christmas Tree is up and blazin’ at the 3rd Base Plaza at the ballpark until January 1.
- The Automobile Alley Lights on Broadway are located between 4th and 10th streets. Auto Alley does not mess around with its 180,000 lights along eight blocks.
- Headed east? Then hit up Midwest City’s Holiday Lights Spectacular at Joe B. Barnes Park.
- Headed west? Then hit up Yukon’s Christmas in the Park in what is actually three interconnected parks.