To the editorial staff here at TBL, beer is dear! We’ve told you about some of our favorite local breweries in the past, and since then, even more have come up on the scene. Let’s focus on some of the existing and coming-soon-to-you brewery taprooms in OKC. These are great places to taste and sample, learn more about the brewery’s beers, enjoy the company of fellow beer lovers and even hang out and enjoy some live music and /or food trucks and games in some cases. Check them out!
- Anthem Brewing Company at 908 SW 4th St. in Oklahoma City
- COOP Ale Works at 4745 Council Heights Rd. in Oklahoma City
- Roughtail Brewing Company at 1279 N. Air Depot Blvd. in Midwest City
- Mustang Brewing Company / Elk Valley Brewing Company at 520 N. Meridian Ave. in Oklahoma City
- Twisted Spike at 1. NW 10th St. in Oklahoma City (opening soon)
In addition to others that will surely be forthcoming, public plans have been announced for Stone Cloud Brewery at the old “Sunshine Cleaners” building near Film Row at 1000 NW 1st St., and a Prairie Artisan Ales taproom at 3 NE 8th St. Wahoo!
We’ve barley begun to tell you about the great maltitude of OKC craft beer that’s available for you to drink in, so get out there and hops to it!