Longtime readers know that Oklahoma City offers plenty of ways to get in touch with your exploratory side – without leaving the city limits. Read on for a roundup of ways that you can get adventurous right here in Oklahoma City.
- Get some extreme air at Mat Hoffman Adventure Park.
- The Oklahoma River’s got you covered for river sports at the Boathouse District, including canoe/kayak, rowing and stand up paddleboarding.
- You can also reach for the sky at RIVERSPORT Adventures’ SandRidge Sky Trail, high-speed slides, ziplines and climbing walls.
- Take your adventure up to an Olympic-level with whitewater rafting and kayaking at the RIVERSPORT Rapids.
- Experience the speed of Oklahoma City’s weekly Wheeler CRIT.
- Experience the serenity of nature (in a suburban location) at Martin Park Nature Center and Stinchcomb Wildlife Refuge.