If you have to work over Spring Break, you’ll find all kinds of ways to let your children pursue their interests during that week, whether they are artists, adventurers, chefs, scientists or something else. Here is a sampling:
- RIVERSPORT Adventure Camps, ages 8-16, Boathouse District, Oklahoma River | full days from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and half days from 8 a.m. to noon for paddling sports on the river like kayaking, canoeing, stand-up paddle boarding or dragon boating; or noon to 4 p.m. for both paddling and RIVERSPORT Adventures such as the SandRidge Sky Trail and Youth Zone. | March 16-20. Register.
- STEM (Science, Technical, Engineering, Math) camps, TechJOYnt | March 16-27 | Enroll.
- Oklahoma Contemporary Spring Arts Camps, ages 5-6, 7-9 and 10-12, March 9-13 and March 16-20.
- Thunder Youth Basketball Camp, ages 5-16 | March 18-20 | Santa Fe Family Life Center, 6300 N Santa Fe Ave. | Register.
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art Camps, various topics for ages 4-12, including video production, art, and photography | March 10-13 and 17-20 | Register.
- Soccer Spring Break Camp, ages 4-15 and 8-18, depending on level of play| Soccer City | March 16-19 | Register online or by calling 748-3888.
For more, check out the resource at Metro Family Magazine.