It is time to say goodbye to 2014 and what a year it has been for OKC. Oklahoma City celebrated its 125th birthday, the Thunder had another great season, pro soccer came to OKC, GE announced a huge project in our town and much, much more.
This time of the year is filled with “Best of Lists.” Best of music, best of movies, best of television … you get the idea. So why not us? So here are our favorite posts of the past year. Below is a good example of what this blog is all about so you can easily share with your friends and show them why this blog is such a good and entertaining resource. Consider it a “Here-are-five-important-things-a-newbie-to-OKC-needs-to-know” list:
- Trails Without Tribulations- Oklahoma City has an extensive and impressive trail system for outdoor enthusiasts.
- A Work of Art- From our world-class art museum to many festivals, art is an important part of life in OKC.
- Live on the Music- OKC is melting pot of music. Everyone from the Flaming Lips to Garth Brooks and jazz pioneer Charlie Christian have called OKC home. Live music can be found all over the metro on any given night.
- Par for the Course- With more than 3,000 hours of sunlight each year and more than 33 courses in metro OKC alone, golf is a hidden recreational gem in the Sooner State.
- Show Off Oklahoma City to Visitors- Oklahoma City is home to some amazing attractions and museums.
Always remember our blog is a resource for you. Never hesitate to hit us up on Facebook or Twitter with questions or ideas. All our posts are also tagged by topic so you can easily find past blogs for information, everything from attractions to downtown and much more.
So with that we bid 2014 a fond farewell. Stay tuned because we have a sneaky suspicion that 2015 will be even better.