There is one shopping day left before the big day. Wait … ONE DAY?! We are still running around picking up last-minute gifts. If you are still searching for the perfect gift or stocking stuffers for your favorite people, consider stocking up on some local flair so your loved ones can rep the 405 in 2015. If you hadn’t noticed the people of OKC have a lot of pride in our city so it is easy to find OKC clothes, art, coffee mugs and just about anything you can think of. In fact, here are 5 boutiques that offer great OKC-themed gifts. Of course this isn’t an exhaustive list. Check out this list for a great list of retail in OKC. Also if we missed your favorite place let us know by posting in the comments or hitting us up on Facebook or Twitter.
- Shop Good- Located off Automobile Alley on 9th St., Shop Good offers clothing and home goods with a local spin. Plus the donate part of their profits to local charities.
- Plenty Mercantile- A great shopping destination in Automobile Alley with an eclectic variety of goods you won’t find anywhere else.
- Red Dirt Emporium- Their mission statement is simple, introducing locals and visitors alike to the best Oklahoma has to offer. Everything from clothes to music, art and more. Red Dirt Emporium is located in Bricktown.
- Painted Door- Located in the heart of Bricktown the Painted Door has been a staple of local shopping for more than 20 years in OKC.
- On a Whim- On a whim is located in Classen Curve on offers one-of-kind clothing, housewares and gifts for all ages.