We compiled a list of places to look at Christmas lights and décor so you can check out the competition and see how big you need to go next year. Gotta check every bulb, Rusty.
- Devon Energy Center’s Bill Brasky-sized ornaments have again taken their places on the lawn and outside the Colcord, as well as in the rotunda. Get a little taste of what it would be like to be an ant or the victim of a Rick Moranis experiment while taking in the holiday decor.
- OneMain Financial’s Bricktown Canal Lights plus free water taxi rides equal the best of ways to make nighttime the brighttime.
- The SandRidge Bricktown Christmas Tree is up and blazin’ at the 3rd Base Plaza at the ballpark until January 1.
- The Automobile Alley Lights on Broadway are located between 4th and 10th streets. Auto Alley does not mess around with its 180,000 lights along eight blocks.
- The Chesapeake Energy Holiday Lights Display on Western Ave around 63rd fire up 61,000 strands and 4.3 million LEDs!
- Headed east? Then hit up Midwest City’s Holiday Lights Spectacular at Joe B. Barnes park.
- Headed west? Then hit up Yukon’s Christmas in the Park in what is actually three interconnected parks.